Pre-K Storytime and Art Adventures with Ms. Eileen
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
10:00-11:00 AM- Live via Zoom!
Book: Some Bugs, written by Angela DiTerlizze, illustrated by Brendon Wenzel
Project: Toilet Paper Tube bugs
- 2 toilet paper tubes (or paper towel tubes cut in half)
- construction paper various colors
- glue stick (Elmers will work if you don’t have a glue stick)
- Googly eyes if you have them (if not, we can make eyes)
- pipe cleaners, popsicle sticks, or plastic straws (if you donâ€™t have any of these, we can use construction paper to make the antennae)
- black marker
- stickers, markers etc. optional to decorate
Register here to receive your Zoom link and password via email: https://nafclibrary.libcal.com/event/6629924
Pre-K Storytime and Art Adventures with Ms. Eileen happen Tuesdays at 10:00 AM Live via Zoom! Each class features one book and one art activity led live by Carnegie Director Ms. Eileen. Classes are limited to 10 families. Projects are best for ages 4-5 with accompanying adult, but older and younger children in the household are welcome to participate. Register below to receive your Zoom link and password via email!
You will need a mobile device (such as an ipad) or computer with audio and microphone capability. Supplies are common to most households with young children, but substitutions are possible. You can also order supplies with free delivery from Preston Arts Center!