Drop-In Gallery Drawing
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Join us at the Carnegie Center for Art and History for Tuesday Drop-in Gallery drawing from 4:30 to 6:30, with pencils available for use! Discover details in a work of art as you draw. Registration is encouraged but drop-ins are welcome!
Below are a few notes about drawing in the galleries to best preserve the artwork on view! Please feel free to call 812-944-7336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
- The only media allowed for sketching are pencils (no softer than a 4B graphite pencil), Conte crayons, and colored pencils.
- The following media are NOT permitted: charcoal, oil pastel, felt-tip marker, pastels, ink, fountain pens, fixatives, and sprays of any type.
- We request sketch pads smaller than 24”x36”.
- Individuals sketching should remain a minimum of five feet away from the artwork.
- Easels are not permitted in our galleries