Virtual Art Playdates, Ages 4-6
Scheduled at your convenience, weekdays between Noon and 5 PM, through May 15
Live via Zoom!
Do your children miss seeing their friends? Now you can schedule a customized virtual art and storytime experience for your child and up to 10 friends with a Carnegie Center educator. Here’s how it works!
1. Gather a minimum of 5 households (each can have multiple children), and a maximum of 10 households, to commit to your virtual playdate. Best for ages 4-6.
2. Contact Eileen Yanoviak at email@example.com and provide the following information:
• Group coordinator name and email
• Parent names and emails
• Children names and ages
• Three potential dates which work for your group,
weekdays Noon-5 PM through May 15, 2020
Choose from one of the following activities:
• Puffy Paint Bunnies
• Rainbow Unicorn Scratch Art
• Dragon Puppets
• Colorful Octopuses
• Salt Dough Nature Prints
• Painted Planets
• Watercolor Sunset Paintings!
(all with supplies common to most households with children!)
3. Eileen will reply to inquiries within 24 hours to confirm date, supplies, and provide a zoom link for a live class for your Virtual Art Playdate. Parents must have access to wi-fi and computer or mobile devices with audio and video capability. Additional art supplies may be ordered for free delivery from Preston Arts Center, if needed. Best for ages 4-6 with adult assistance.
4. Classes are 1 hour, including 15 minutes of free time for kids to catch up with each other.